To start capturing leads/form submissions in Notion, all you need to do is setup a Notion database in your Notion workspace, go to Commotion, select the database, and your form is ready to edit and publish. All responses will be automatically saved to your Notion database and page that you selected.
🔗 Checkout Commotion here: https://bit.ly/HK-Commotion
What are some forms that one can create for Notion?
– Lead forms to collect leads
– Collect user feedback about your tool/course/SaaS product/anything
– Manage Visitors
– Track and maintain bugs in your software and more.
Why Embed Forms in Notion?
– Log expenses in Notion
– Collect RSVP for your virtual webinars in Notion
– Custom website forms in Notion like contact us, schedule a visit, etc.
– Internal polls inside Notion and more.